Spinach, "Rice", and Egg Soup
9 cups stock (chicken is best)
1 cauliflower, riced (chopped in a food processor until it's the texture of rice)
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 cups spinach, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
fresh grated nutmeg, to taste
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bring the stock to a boil in a large soup pot.
2. Add the cauliflower and simmer until tender.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and cook the spinach until wilted. Set aside to cool.
4. Whisk the eggs with the nutritional yeast, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
5. Mix in the spinach.
6. Stir the egg mixture into the stock. Let the soup heat up for a few minutes.
7. Taste and adjust seasonings.
8. Serve with a sprinkle of extra nutritional yeast, if desired.